Re: eBay Tiger

To: suprmac@mac.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: eBay Tiger
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:02:37 EST
Re: the Tiger on EBay.  Sold for $17,100.  This gives us one more clue to
what the value of a typical "Driver" Tiger is worth.  I haven't seen the
additional pictures of the frame rust, but if it isn't into the floors and
rocker
panels I would think $1,000 would clean up the underneath. Allow another $1,000
for misc and someone might have a $19,000 "driver."  I realize that there might
be severe problems not being mentioned in the ad, but this give us "some" idea
of value.
I would  think that 5-6 years ago this car could have been bought for
$10,000-11,000.  So, I say things are moving.
Mark L.