Re: Tach Kits

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tach Kits
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:18:24 -0700
Hi John (and listers),
I replied to your email address but it bounced - your ISP's mailer said
"no such address"... so I'm blasting this out through the list. Anyway,
this is what I sent:

You can read all the background information at
<http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod.html>
<http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod2.html>
<http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod2.html>
<http://members.shaw.ca/tsmit/tachmod/tachmod0.html>

These pages should be linked together on the webserver, but some links
may be out of date... Tom Hall's email address has changed too, it's now
modtiger@comcast.net. Anyway, if you're interested, let me or Tom know
and he or I can supply you with a module or you can ship the tach out
and we can install the module. What kind of ignition and distributor
setup are you running? If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Theo Smit