Re: fuel system

To: <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: fuel system
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:50:34 -0800
I think classic tube(they advertise in Mustang Monthly mag) carry some of
the Tiger brake/clutch and fuel lines.
The stock tube will come out of the car with no trouble.  Disconnect both
ends and release all the clips and thread it out.  Just get the car up on
jackstands and do it.

Smitty at 619 233-7937 has original lines to use as patterns. I am sure he
could bend up a new one for you. Stoc fuel lines are very ductile, you can
bend them without breaking.  If you get carried away you can kink them shut.

I think the stock line from the pump to the carb is two pieces.  Mine has
been modified from stock to eliminate some tendencies for vapor locking in
the stock location.

Erich