Re: Brake Mystery solved

To: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>, "Tiger" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Mystery solved
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:33:42 -0800
Glad to hear that you have a handle on the problem.
You have learned a valuable lesson about old cars.
Don't trust a thing the Previous owner says about the condition of the car.
They are all congenital liars.  After all they want you to buy the car.

When you are working on a system, replace EVERYTHING in that system.  I
don't care if it looks good, replace it.  Unless you have a receipt for that
part that is less than 3 years old, REPLACE IT!  This procedure will keep
you from being nickel and dimed by the same system.  There is nothing more
annoying than bleeding the brake system multiple times during driving
season.  Shot gun the system and be done with it.

Erich
waiting to hear about your tranny