Re: On the subject of Joey?

To: Jim Sylvester <jim.sylvester@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: On the subject of Joey?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:41:08 -0800
Hi Jim:
TonytheTiger said in an earlier post that he'd spoken with Joey's
dad--didn't mention whether the conversation was via e-mail or
telephone.  I took that as bona fides.  Even after that and although
I've addressed as legitimate the issues of Joeys car, I have my doubts.
Tony, you want to jump in here and clarify your conversation for us?

Best Regards
David Sosna
P.S.  I don't think you're a cynic. In high school, one of my classmates
name Tom used to write letters to the local newspaper editor on
political issues. He got into a hammer-and-tongs letter writing debate
with a fellow named Hugh whom I later got to know through my folks.
Hugh told me years later told me that he was horrified to find out that
Tom, whom Hugh thought was in his 30's  or 40's (Hugh was at least 60 at
the time) was only 16.  Tom was that good a writer.  And this was 30
years ago, well before the internet. Without hearing a voice or seeing a
face, it's tough to evaluate the person you're 'talking' to.