RE: front suspension rebuild

To: "PHILLIP SILK" <musta32188@msn.com>
Subject: RE: front suspension rebuild
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:47:44 +0500
Phillip, I have a couple of top pins left. They are 4140 chrome moly steel
and $40 each post post (about $20/pair to US.) Price is a bit higher since
the USD has taken a dive. Change the lowers if they are old (don't use
plastic bushes unless you get the uprated design.)

cheers, derek (back to SL 8 hours ago, heartbreaking scenes here.)