Introductory to all and elec. water pumps.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Introductory to all and elec. water pumps.
From: MACHWIL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:24:55 EST
Hello to all you that I've been reading for the last 2 months. Happy New
Year to all of you and yours.
On the electric pump subject. I recently (1&1/2 years ago) I converted  my
Pantera to Mesiere elec pump. (remote).  As you may be aware, Panteras  make
the
Tiger cooling problem look  minimal. On 100degree days my Pantera  on the
thermostat all day.
I won't argue with numbers quoted because they are all subject to systems
involved. The elec pump IS rated at 55gpm, and that is at idle or the ign on
and
 the engine off. NO one can put anywhere near that # with a thermostat
through  the radiator. I've brought the Pantera from 190 degrees to 150 degrees
in 5
 minutes this way.
Again, have a happy New Year.