Stuck Distributor Question

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuck Distributor Question
From: "Steve" <tiger.tail7@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:54:18 -0800
Hi Listers,
I am improving a cops Tiger, "long list of what I am doing" one thing I wanted
some help with, I am going to install a FIB manifold and I can not lift out
his Accel distributor I unbolt the set bracket to distributor, I can turn it
but it wont pull up, it make a knock sound like it is catching at the top part
of shaft, squirt some lubricant down the shaft too. puzzled.

                                                               Steve Coleman
                                                                 B382000400