Re: FI Changeover

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: FI Changeover
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:37:39 EST
Steve,
I think that's good advice.  Last year when I ordered a motorcycle I opted
for a carb rather than FI.  I found out that any time anything was changed even
a little on the bike...for example after market mufflers or rough
running....it had to go on the dealer's machine....and that was $140.00 a
crack.   I knew
that if it stopped running that I could get into the carb in my garage, but I
would have been lost with the FI.  The Federal  estimate of difference in gas
mileage was 1 mile per gallon improvement with the FI.

Mark L.