Clogging Up The Internet...Looking For Pictures...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clogging Up The Internet...Looking For Pictures...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:33:41 -0500
Listers,
The last couple months I have been working on my own personal Tiger website
anyone who is interested can take a look at...

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/tiger.html

My memory seems to be going in my old age and wanted to record some of my
car's history before too much fuzziness sets in. I am still working on it
but figured I might as well post what I got. I have other stuff to post and
hope to continue to add to it in the coming months.

The server it's hosted on has been unreliable (it's an out of business
company that owes me money so the price is right) and if you don't find
anything there, don't panic, it will be up again. Eventual plans include
registering a domain name and moving it to a better host.

Also if anyone has one or two decent quality pictures that they would like
to send me, I am looking for some Tigers and Alpines. I do have some car
show pictures I might use. I am making a printable calendar for myself and
whoever might want to download it and print it out at home or work.

A direct link to the calendar can be found here...
http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

So enjoy the story and enjoy the ride,
Paul