Re: National Club

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: National Club
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:24:11 -0800 (PST)
I partly agree... the e-mail list and web sites like Steve's Tigers
United are my primary contact with the Tiger community, but I also need
the benefits CAT, STOA and TE/AE clubs to cover my Tiger support needs,
and I too am a memeber of all three.

I personally would prefer that I paid one annual dues for national club
membership and that the clubs pool their efforts on a common newsletter
and open access to their key benefits that reach beyond their immediate
region (CAT parts, TAC program, tech notes, etc). I don't expect that
will happen in my lifetime and I'll have no choice but to subsidize the
regional-only activities of each club.

Stephen Waybright
Houston, TX

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250