Re: National Sunbeam Club

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: National Sunbeam Club
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:24:36 EST
I think the members of each regional club should be contacted and surveyed.
The membership director of each regional club could be the responsible party
for  polling the membership. Some questions could be:

A. Are you interested in joining a national club?

B. How much would you tolerate for yearly dues? SAAC is $40 per year.

C. Do we allow Alpines, Hillmans, etc. to join the club? A  larger membership
may be more desirable.

D. What would you want (i.e., the mission) from a national club?

If this can't happen because the "old-timers" can't see past their egos,
then bypass them and advertise in all the local clubs newsletters and have them

polled by going to a link at the tigersunited or Norman's site or a  website
of a friendly or allied local club. Just brainstorming.

Rodney