Free Double roller timing chain set

To: "'Tiger List \(Tiger List\)'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Free Double roller timing chain set
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:20:30 -0800
There are three people in line for the timing set already.  I'm assuming one
of them will take it.  I'll let you know if it is still available if all
fall through.

Frank

Well, almost free.

I'm liquidating some old Tiger parts and when disassembling one of the
engines I have lying around I found that it has what looks to be a nearly
new, very low wear, double roller timing chain set on it.  This cam gear is
the type that does not require that cam spacer that Steve is looking for
(Steve, of course I took apart this one first in the quest for your part,
DOH!).   This timing set is very clean.  This is free to the first to reply,
you pay freight (the almost free part).

Frank
B9471116