carroll shelby

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: carroll shelby
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:30:25 -0800
I was cutting through the Santa Monica Airport today (well known west LA
shortcut) and saw the Shelby Racing trailer parked on the edge of what looked
like a big film shoot.
I stopped and asked one of the grips what was going on and he said they were
shooting a car awards show called 'Autorox' for Spike TV.
According to this http://www.autorox.com/rsc/ Shelby gets an 'icon award'.
I wonder if he will mention the Shelby Tiger.
Also, for the show, the 60's English sports car voted the number one 'chick
magnet'? The Austin Healey 3000- although that can't be correct. I used to
have a 3000 and for some reason the car I drove was not a chick magnet.

Bob
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.