Re: Hidden Tiger prototype ???

To: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Hidden Tiger prototype ???
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:39:46 -0800
Obviously someone put in a Daimler, and this owner thinks it's "factory"
prototype.
We all know that the Ford V-8 was the only Rootes authorized
configuration, and
only Shelby and Ken Miles were given contracts for prototypes (excluding
Jensen
manufacturing variations).

At least he is not claiming it is a real Tiger (or is he???)

Steve Laifman