Alternator bracket

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alternator bracket
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:28:07 +0000
Lister's,

Well on to the next issue when putting the Tiger puzzle back together. I
find the generator bracket I have got is bent slightly and it is enough to
cause severe belt angle from crank pulley to generator. I can straighten it
but I am leaning towards the alternator conversion. So I am lloking for an
alternator mount. I have the info about the '71 Econoline 302 bracket and am
currently searching for it but don't hold out much hope. It also looks like
CAT club no longer has any of their manufactured brackets for sale. Does
anyone out there have an extra bracket? If you do please contact me off list
so we don't clutter it up. Thanks.
Dave Green
B9472549LRXFE (Under resurrection)