RE: Fw: Question for item #4522027799 - Sunbeam Tiger V8

To: drmayf@teknett.com, Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Fw: Question for item #4522027799 - Sunbeam Tiger V8
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:16:15 -0500
An html reference can be found here to the Mike taylor book which talks
about the Daimler engine (go to the page bottom)

http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/history.html

The page title is...History of the Alpine: Taken from the book TIGER The
Making of a Sports Car by Mike Taylor, ISBN 0-85429-774-X.

Of course this offers no proof that the Ebay car is nothing more than
someone's backyard butchery.

Paul