Re: Tiger success?

To: gharlowe@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Tiger success?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:34:50 -0800
Graham:
Thanks for the links to the VIR photos of the 74 car.  The black and
white photo of the car at speed reminded me of similar B&W race photos
of the early Cobra.  Not so much in body style, but rather the ballooney
high sidewall tires and the proportional 'big-tire-small-car-lots-of-
airspace-under- the-car' look.  Neat!  I've added them both to my
picture collection.  Oh, the side pipes didn't hurt the image either
(grin).  Interestingly enough, the color photo of the same car (with
presumably the same wheel and tire combination) at rest doesn't evoke
the same raised-up-air-under-the-car image for me.
Perhaps because the B&W photo was on track instead of grass and he was
accelerating?
Anyway, thanks again.
Best Regards
David Sosna