Re: Saratoga Auto Museum

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Saratoga Auto Museum
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:10:40 EST
Hi Listers,

On page 22 of my Autoweek that I received today there's a full page  devoted
to Shelby: The Ford Connection an exhibit that runs through March at the
Saratoga Auto Museum.

Well, it's barely noticeable but there's a front end of a Tiger in the one
picture on the page entitled "Snake Bit." Also, partially shown are a Shelby
Mustang GT500KR, Viper, Trans Am Mustang and a Ford GT Mark III.

I'll quote. "Also displayed is a Sunbeam Tiger, Britain's Rootes Group's
answer to the Cobra, developed by Shelby with a Ford V8 in the Sunbeam Alpine
sports car. When Rootes was bought by Chrysler, the Tiger became extinct."

Rodney