Re: High Gas Prices

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: High Gas Prices
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:39:31 EST
We recently watched a Video over  these kinds of things  in Foods class.
Everyone was amazed. I was even  amazed too. You know that no one ever really
looks at those kinds of things. Gas  looks really expensive, until you compare
it
too ordinary things that you buy at  the grocery store. They should kind of
give a discount thing, like lets say  gatorade. Its expensive if u buy one
bottle. Well compare it to buying 6 bottles  at one time, or even if you buy
the
big gallon bottles, its only about $3. now  why is that? is the plastic
containers really that expensive? Or do they just  want you to buy more for
just a
little bit more money?

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104