Car transporters

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car transporters
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:29:30 -0800 (PST)
All,
I am acquiring another Sunbeam (1955 Talbot DHC) that
does not run.  If someone could recommend a company
that does a good job with transport of cars from
Cleveland to Atlanta, I would be very greatful.  Also,
any other advice would be good too. (i.e. Advice about
transporting convertibles in winter accross the
country, NOT about how wise it is to buy a 50 year old
Rootesmobile that doesn't work ;-)  )

Also - As of Sunday, after 6 years since complete
disassembly, I have restored my Tiger to the point
that it can actually move under its own power - not
too bad for an accountant.  This is due in great part
to the people and advice on this list.  THANKS!

Chris
Tiger Mk1a
Alpine SV
1955 Sunbeam Talbot (on order)