Re: Phony VIN Plate for Alpers

To: RMEbstein@aol.com
Subject: Re: Phony VIN Plate for Alpers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:16:17 -0800
Rodney,

Picking pockets in Paris is common, as well.  This does not promote the
practice to legality, only an overabundance of law breakers.  The rules
are the same, regardless of what make, country of origin, or sad tale.

There  ARE legal remedies to valid situations.  It is just that some do
not like a visual examination to so obviously raise major questions,
including prior damage sufficient to demolish original ID numbers.

As P.T. Barnum said about suckers willing to be taken, "Not to worry,
there is a new one born every minute!"  I believe it has progressed to
"every second" by now, thanks to eBay.

Steve.

--
-----