Re: Leaky Knock Sensor

To: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Knock Sensor
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:32:32 -0800
Frank,

Got a permanent fix for Knock Sensor woes.  Install a doorbell,
instead.  Need 12 VDC model, negative ground, NOT made by Lucas
(otherwise your passenger door automatically opens when it goes off by
circuit error.)  :-)

Chimes are nice, and "Westminster" is very sweet, with available tune
changes every 15 minutes, and chimes on the hour, Greenwich Mean Time,
of course.

Steve

Frank P. Marrone wrote:

>I know it is a desperate measure, but if there were instructions with the
>adaptor, now might be the time to read them ;)
>
>Michael
>

>Instructions, HAR HAR, we don't need no stinking instructions.  Plus none
>were supplied.
>

>Frank
>
>B9471116

-----