RE: Lost all the Tigers Digest, can anybody help?

To: "'Thomas Gottschalk'" <thomasgottschalk.de@t-online.de>,
Subject: RE: Lost all the Tigers Digest, can anybody help?
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 07:47:25 -0800
Tom,

It seems perverse that the Gates gang wraps all of the Outlook files into
one huge PST file. Not like, for example Eudora, which uses individual files
for each mail folder, etc. I guess I don't have to tell you how important it
is to back up your pst in the future. ;-)

There is the Tiger archive, and I also have the Tiger mail archived back to
9/1/2001, and even earlier in Eudora files. The Tiger archive PST is over
100 Mbytes, probably too much to send you as an attachment. I would be happy
to put it on a CD and mail it to you though. Just email me your address.

Bob