Re: coating headers

To: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Subject: Re: coating headers
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:39:46 -0500
There is a special header bolt that Summit Racing sells, that I like.
It has a small head, with an allen head in the center.  They are made of
SS, but the real trick is that they have a C clip to lock the bolt in
place, so you don't have to retighten.

Be sure to use anti seize paste on the bolts.

This is one of those "I should have done it" items.

Larry