RE: Extreme Resto-mod

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: Extreme Resto-mod
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:52:29 -0700
The style of the flares (not counting the rear exit from the front fenders)
is reminiscent of the Monster Tiger. I think that if the new owner took the
time to get the suspension to sit right on that thing it would look pretty
mean. Whether or not you think it's ugly is just personal taste. I know I
don't like the grille treatment but the rest of it ain't bad.

Mayf, I'm not sure they're side pipes. On the guy's website there is another
picture and it looks more like they're running boards in need of proper
fitment.

Theo