RE: Carb Choices

To: <Caseyh4312@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb Choices
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:37:56 -0500
Joey
        I have run both the Ford 2 bbl and a Holley 500 cfm 2 bbl on my 260
Tiger and on the track.   There was very little difference performance wise
between these 2 carbs on my Tiger at the track.   The big difference was the
gas mileage driving to the track, the Ford 2 bbl delivered much better
mileage.

        If you just have to change the carb go with Steve Laifman's advice.

Ron Fraser