Re: Hose clamp - rear end- axel, pinion gear hub/driveshaft

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>,
Subject: Re: Hose clamp - rear end- axel, pinion gear hub/driveshaft
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:42:52 -0600
Tim- your mail bounces, hope this goes to the list. I will call and have my
friend look to see if the clamp is on the parts Tiger. No gurantees but Ive
found ground straps I didnt know existed- maybe you will get lucky- are they
easily remanufactured? regards, TonytheTier in southern, IL and if you really
want my vin numbers- see my bankruptcy atty. cause I dont think I own anything
but junk and rusty old funny loking cars.

HELP- I have 2 posi's-19 and 30 spline- I have a used set of 331 gears- they
arent worn in- they are in excellent condition- no reason for noise I can see
BUT I have to have a drive shaft pinion hub as the newer style gears have more
splines on the pinion gear. If I could locate my stock 331 that I sent out for
new bearings I wouldnt need but to install the posi unit.. WHO HAS PARTS THAT
WILL GET ME CLOSER TO installing Dale A.s 5 gear. thanks