if the shoe fits.....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: if the shoe fits.....
From: <pirouette@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 9:16:10 +0000
> .....so I'm assuming it was removed by the DPO.....

     I'm now selling one of my Tigers and as anyone who's sold a Tiger can
testify, every single phone call starts out with "...yeah, my   [Uncle,
brother, veterinarian, crack dealer]  used to have one of those..."
     But after some years on this list, with exposure to hundreds of Tiger
people, I've yet to hear of a prior owner referred to simply as a P.O.  They're
all D.P.O.'s.  So the next time I get that silly statement on the phone, I'm
gonna say,  "Yeah, I think I heard about him!"
                       cph