Re: if the shoe fits.....

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: if the shoe fits.....
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:24:43 -0500
My son will end up with my Tiger, God willing, soon enough that if he refers
to me as the DPO then I will just take the keys back...

We have all done dumb things with our rides over the years, come on admit
it, whether it was customizing, restoring or something just plain silly. I
am a DCO and hope to pass my car on to a new DFO then I can be the DPO and
he will be the DCO and the guy I bought my car from will be the DPPO who
saved the car from someone who just plain STUPID...