Sunbeams at Chateau Elan, Georgia, May 7th

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeams at Chateau Elan, Georgia, May 7th
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:59:41 -0500
Chateau Elan-Georgia. May 7th.SUNBEAM is featured marque!!
Chateau Elan is a large winery to the NE of Atlanta. On May 7th, 2005 at the
annual British car show, SUNBEAM will be the featured Marque. Nearly 400
British cars will be there - and you need to be there as well with your
Sunbeam! Our SOS hotel will be the Wingate Inn in Buford, Georgia at exit 115
of I-85. This is right across the street from the Mall of Georgia which has
225 stores for shopping. There is a block of rooms available until April 22 at
$79 per night- phone 1-678-714-0248 and tell them you are with the Sunbeam
sportscar group. Special room rates available for May 6 and 7. The hotel
website is:
http://www.wingateinns.com/Wingate/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=1
2417&brandInfo=WG                                        Here is a link to the
show we will be attending at Chateau Elan:
www.atlantabritishmotorcarday.com There is a registration page on this website
and if you register before April 25th you will save $5! Check out some of the
nice Sunbeams on this website-they belong to Sunbeam owners in the Atlanta
area and they will be at the show. Current info will be posted at
www.teae.org/forum   or contact Ted Stewart at tsoconee@bellsouth.net or Eric
Gibeaut at sunbeams@sc.rr.com for more info.  See y'all there!