used up-ALMOST

To: "Steve Burgess" <burgy711@hotmail.com>, <Drmoonstone@aol.com>
Subject: used up-ALMOST
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 08:52:23 -0600
Hi Friends and Nieghbors and those that live to far away to be my nieghbor. I
was recently vandelized, well a S5 Alpine was. I think the car has had enough
work done it should be completed and driven, otherwise it looks decent enough
other than the dent in the right fender well, I backed the trailer into it.
Ok, my German Shepherd likes to stand on the mirror and be as far out of my
beater van than he is in and I couldnt see and jack kinffed the trailer into
the back side of the front drivers wheel well. Im blonde, Im BIG and I am a
redneck and if you back a trailer into a Sunbeam cause you are to lazy to walk
around and adjust the mirror, you might be a dumbass. Im all of the above.
Someone also decided the rag top looked old but useable, so they cut it up so
it is no longer useable, I reported it to the local police and gave the name
of the person I was certain did the nasty deed. He agreed the "person" was the
type to do this sort of cowardly act and added him in the report BUT you know
in the day light I couldnt find a cut anywhere BUT I did find cat tracks and
with those came big dog tracks, kinda, sorta like what my German Shepherd
would have left if he went after a cat and fell thru the dry rotted top and of
course the plastic window was like a thin sheet of glass and it appeared the
cat did escape. I did have the lead long enough he could have gotten to the
car and Im afraid the person I blamed is innocent.
     Meanwhile, I need a rag top for my S5, one that is serviceable but only
for rain and selling reasons- I have all the money that is going into this
Ebay car- man did the seller ever lie in his description and NEVER pay before
you see the car, I had a hard time getting part of my money back but he
eventually agreed he had mislead me not only in the auction but over the phone
prior to my bidding and maybe the BIG and REDNECK helped to convience him I
was dumb too, you might say I was stupid enough to claim he was trying to rob
me, rape my girfriend and steal her Dads pick up and my Sunbeam trailer and
that if she told the same story as I did, then surely they would believe it
was self defense as I was afraid for my life and her life and when he said he
had a gun well I just fell apart, I dont remember much after that but he did
get his wallet out and I came home witha car that hasnt moved since I rolled
it off the trailer. I did buy a battery and my son needed a battery for his
car and before I installed it, he instaled it- in a Mitsabucci- wonder if I
spelled that anywhere near correct- man I have to figure out how to get spell
check back.
Does anyone have a used Tiger/Alpine- velcro style or old style, just so it
keeps the car reasonaby dry?I prefer one that was like is on the S5 but it
doesnt have to be dryrotted or be destroyed, just keep the water out as best
as any top could do. Thanks for the help, hope to see many in Atlanta.
california Tiger folk have lots planned for the summer, one day I will get to
visit da cat man and Dr.Moonstone- he has to be a trip and Theo, who has yet
to give his thoughts on a subject that I did not agree with, dam Theo, one of
us is pretty sharp- I think its you. And all the other people that work behind
the scenes and are barly noticed. I want you guys to know that I know that
without the guys who get no glory, none of the events would be nearly so much
fun, so I THANK YOU for working hard and receivong only complaints in return.
There are those of us who know how many hours you GIVE and it is appreciated
by the majority, they just forget to let you know. Hey, If you have a used top
you saved and want to get it out of the way, you know you will never use it
again- youve got a nice new one, I will put it to work saving the Beam from
more water damage. Thanks tons, Tony in southern IL.