So Cal TT Rally coming up....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: So Cal TT Rally coming up....
From: "Windsor Owens" <wowens@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:14 -0800
The So Cal TT for cars is once again upon us.  This is a great,
non-competitive rally over wonderful roads and with a wide variety of
interesting cars.  For an application, contact Tad Yenawine (contact info
below.)

A bunch of folks from Nor Cal (myself included, '67 Mk IA) usually caravan
down Saturday, rally Sunday & Monday, then drive back up here on Tuesday.
Count on about ~ 1700 miles over those 4 days.  Pre-rally shakedown runs
strongly encouraged.  My personal goal is to NOT have to change my header
gasket during the rally, like I did last time...

Here's the info:

http://www.socaltt.com/

So Cal TT 2005
What :  a 700 mile rally for pre 1976 road going contraptions with three or
four wheels.

When :  9:00 am Sunday, May 15, 2005 thru 9:00 pm Monday, May 16, 2005.

Where : Begins in Los Angles, California in the vicinity of Echo Park; Over
night in the Yucca Valley; Return to Los Angeles.  The tour will consist of
a variety of mountain roads (twisty), and some desert roads.

How much :  $110 for you and your car.  $45 extra if you want to take a
passenger.

What you get for your entry fee : Tee shirt; Accommodations at a hotel in
Yucca Valley; Dash plaques; Rally stickers; Awards dinner and ceremony;
whatever else I can supply for a measly hundred and ten bucks.

Your application must be received by May 1, 2005.
For more information call 213 975 1144 or E mail at tanjent@sbcglobal.net.

And don't forget the Alpine 500, coming up even sooner, April 30!  (This
rally may already be sold out...)

http://www.alpine500.com/

Windsor