Re: Clones @ auction, was Newbie

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clones @ auction, was Newbie
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure the seven (or so) guys with real Hemi Cuda convertibles don't
think much of the clones, but the car guys that want a like-new '70
Hemi Cuda convertible, don't seem to mind laying down over $100k for
what is called out to be a clone. And strange as it may seem to some of
the Tiger community, the overall Cuda values seem to benefit from this
activity. Imagine if high quality Algers brought in pretty good money,
then there wouldn't seem to be much incentive to "fake" being a Tiger,
and we could all sleep peacefully.