Re: Volvo fan for a Tiger?

To: <AAAGLASSS@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Volvo fan for a Tiger?
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:05:14 -0400
  In a message dated 4/24/2005 6:29:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
robin02@mindspring.com writes:
    It does bolt
    up with little difficulty.

  Can you elaborate on this?

  Lee

  I assume you are wondering about changing the fan without removing the
radiator.   It can be done but the four bolts that hold the fan on are not
easy to get to and caused me some skinned knuckles.  The whole job took about
two hours with just basic tools. After reading Tom Witts post, I realized it
is possible to get off center slightly as the bolts are tightened. I may have
been lucky but mine does not seem out of balance. Robin