A new Rootes book

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new Rootes book
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 08:01:18 -0700
All,

I am forwarding this on behalf of the publisher.

Hello,

We are pleased to announce our new title of which we think your members
will
be interested in.  This title covers the early 1960's Rootes vehicles
which include Hillman, Humber, Commer, Singer, Sunbeam etc.......
Our first title (Covers the early 1950's vehicles) has sold very well
around the world to many Rootes enthusiasts.  This new title has been
produced in conjunction with the Post Vintage Humber Car Club UK (Steve
Lewis) and many thanks go to him.
If you are interested in these, trade discount applies to clubs.

Please take a look at the flyer at
http://www.classictiger.com/images/Rem%20Rootes%202.pdf  and let me know
your thoughts.

Best regards,