Re: red primer.. rear axel

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: red primer.. rear axel
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:45:17 EDT
Success, the u-bolts worked fine, cleaned up all the pieces got all back
together inc the traction bars and pulled it before tightening with a
come-along, thats when I wish I was back at work, would love to get the car on
a  modern
frame rack. Only bout a 1/16" off now. No more right rear tire hitting.  That
bugged me esp when you launched the car hard the tire would scrape a little
bit...205-60-13s. Seems good now i'll re torque em in a couple of hundred
miles.  Thanks for all the input on the steering u-joints, nothing on thr iATN
site  about tigers....lol....cheers.....phil