Wheel needs

To: "Tiger Digest" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel needs
From: "Curt Bowland" <cbowland@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 11:44:36 -0500
Hi,

Sorry to bomb the list but I am looking for two, but might consider four,  6"
x 13" Panasport wheels for a Tiger. Was wondering what might be around in the
used market considering how many people have gone to 14" and 15".

Also would appreciate knowing who is best to deal with when purchasing new. I
think I heard some negative comments regarding the people at Panasport and
their application knowledge. Comments would be appreciated.

I can be reached at 630-455-6697 or at
cbowland@msn.com<mailto:cbowland@msn.com>

Thanks to all,

Curt Bowland
starting his second vintage racing career with old 2063