Heater control valve

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater control valve
From: paul <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:59:32 -0400
Hi Everyone,
Thanks David and Steve for sending the links to the pictures of the
needed valve.  I can see both are different than the Land Rover one.
The land Rover valve has a threaded input that is screwed to the top of
the thermostat housing.  A heater hose nipple could be screwed into it
and it could be used in place of either one until the proper one could
be found reasonably priced.  Better than a leak and replacing the older
valve would only be noticed with a close inspection.  I will say though
that I would probably look for the correct one also.
Paul M.