Re: Flush it?

To: Richard <rcsphx@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Flush it?
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:06:16 -0400
Richard, look at the price to work on the radiator vs  replacing the
core with  thicker, modern core.  May not be that much, and it will have
a greater capacity.

A previous post talked about the current Mustangs having much larger
radiators, and this will help in this part of the cooling link.

A water pump with a closed impeller, is much more efficient, and worth
the dollars.

Larry