soft top and tonneau source

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: soft top and tonneau source
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:29:09 -0400
Thanks for all the feedback on the Tiger and the webpage.
This weekend, got a rental storage unit and took off the hard top. It
was fun cruising Buckhead (Atlanta) with the top down. However,
surprise when I put it up. Large tear in the rear quarter of the top,
and wrong top... PO placed a top for a 'cable' soft top on my
'velcro' frame. Anyway, I was planning on replacing the top and
getting a new tonneau.

What are you recommendations for source of both top and tonneau?
Thanks
Rob

'66 Mk1A Sunbeam Tiger

Rob and Nana Bernardino