RE: Fuel Pump

To: "'Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D.'" <crbernardino@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Pump
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:44:47 -0400
        The type of pump is really up to you.   There are factory pumps with
new electronics instead of points and there are good aftermarket pumps.  You
can send you old pump to have electronics fitted.   Choose what suits you
and mount it where you want.

I put my pump in the tire well using bulkhead fittings and I add a filter
and shut off valve before the pump.

Ron Fraser