Tiger parts needed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger parts needed
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:56:44 -0600
Hi Listers,

Well "kitty" is finally on all four paws now. Still got a ways to go yet. I
am looking for a few parts. First one is the breather hose from the oil
fill/breather cap on the left side valve cover to the stock air cleaner.
Anyone got a good source? It does need to be oil vapor resistant or I could
use a molded heater hose and watch it swell up evenutally. Next I have the
Mk 1 Tiger with the 3 convertable top doors and am in need of the chrome
finisher strips on the 2 side doors. I need them in good shape. I will take
the doors if that is the way someone wants to sell them. Contact me off the
list please.
Dave Green
B9472549LRXFE (under resurrection) Wow it rolls now!