Re: 06 Sunbeam Alpine

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: 06 Sunbeam Alpine
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:45:44 -0700
This is the same roadster ( shown on web site as a Tiger) that was shown
months ago with a location in Hawaii.  How they intended to ship from
there was unknown.  Now they say they have a FL address.

I don't know what the Daimler-Chrysler intellectual property rights are
to the name, but would hate to have invested in this and found they were
still theirs.

The roadster looked, to me, like an Austin-Healy as I remarked before.

Good luck to them on that project.  IMHO, the SUV looks like a cereal box.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com