Re: Dyno Day in Northern California

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dyno Day in Northern California
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:07:02 EDT
CAT has a dyno day once or twice a year and I'm wondering if there were any
STOA members interested in doing something similar in Northern California?
Does  anyone know where a dyno can be found locally?

Since my anemic stock 260 (with leak) wouldn't be worth spending money on
just find out that I have 98 horses (full throttle down wind in a hurricane) at

the rear wheels, it would have to be open to other marques too.

Rodney