Re: Trademark of Sunbeam

To: <DJoh797014@aol.com>, <tigerboy65@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trademark of Sunbeam
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:26:27 -0500
Dave- it seems to me that all you guys from around Chicago are a bunch of
know it alls and have an attitude to boot, its obvious U owe the gent and
apolopgy and Im sure you will send one fortwit (I wonder what that word
means- is it even a word?) neway, get off your attitude, get your facts
straight and only talk about things you know about, which from reading your
input, seeing you at events, talking to you o the phone and dating your best
girlfriend, you are always screwing up most everything you do, not be a god
Beam person and say " Im SORRY" twenty times, or go to the rear of the class
and play with your attitude- its cocky too. Tony- way south of Chicago,
THANK GOD