Re: Engine Dress-up kit

To: TM <strombecker@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Dress-up kit
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:03:08 -0700
Terry,

If you go to the "Owners Garage", on TigersUnited.com, and look at Tim
Ronak's profile you should
see changing pictures of his car.  One of them is the under hood shot,
and a chrome dipstick can be
seen.  You could, depending on your computer and browser, capture this
pictures, and look at the
individual shots.

I have enclosed the specific shot you want, in JPG format, but the list
will not accept enclosures,
so you are the only one that won't have to download their own and
convert the .gif format to .jpg,
if they want to.

I am not sure if this was an original LAT-2, as the valve covers are not
"TIGER" cast aluminum

<http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-lat2.asp>

Steve

___