re:Hard Top Hoist

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: re:Hard Top Hoist
From: Larry Allbritton <larryall@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:37:44 -0700 (PDT)
I got a couple of boat trailer winches from a marine supply house.  I believe
mine are a 3:1 ratio on the crank.  I just crank up the hardtop using this
winch that connects to a homemade wooden saddle that is connected using cabling
and swivel hooks.  The saddle touches the hardtop at the vertical piece of the
quarter panel.  That is the balance point.  It also contacts near the front
edge.  Works well for me.