SVRA at Mid-Ohio - Reunion of Sports Car Forum

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: SVRA at Mid-Ohio - Reunion of Sports Car Forum
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:25:06 -0400
The SVRA Mid-Ohio Vintage Grand Prix event is over and I can't give
enough thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.  It was truly
wonderful to see Don Sesslar, Dan Carmichael, H.J. Meyer, and many
others who were involved with Sports Car Forum finally reunited.   This
was a really great weekend which I hope everyone enjoyed.

I still can't believe that Don was able to drive both the Tiger and the
Alpine in qualifying races.   It was also wonderful to see so many
Tigers and Alpines on the track, too.
Everyone drove really well including Jeff Tedder and Daniel Rosenthal -
both rookies first time out.    Excellent job!

I enjoyed Claudia Tripple's BBQ best of all and wish we had more time
to spend with everyone.       The SVRA went so far out of their way to
make us feel welcome and did a wonderful job coordinating the event.
I hope everyone made it home safely and I have posted some pictures to
a Yahoo website.  There are images Funbeam Chuck shot and a few that I
shot.   If anyone has any other photos they would like to contribute
please e-mail them too me.  I will post them immediately.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/harrysilverstein/album?.dir

This link should work... if it doesn't please e-mail me and I will
figure out how to let everyone access them.

Steven Silverstein