Re: (no subject)

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, rfraser@bluefrog.biz, MACHWIL@aol.com,
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:19:16 EDT
Got the Edelbrock pump today, installed seems to put the pully and fan  right
where my old one was. A test fit shows most of the fan inside the shroud,
bout 1/2 inch outside. Looks like before, rad coming mon, but I reckon it will
be right. horn openings closed and sealed, lower "steve" air dam made  and
ready to fit when rad comes. Interesting note, I was missing 3 of the bolts
that
hold the water pump on.....and it still did not leak....nice workmanship by
someone, must have been working flat rate.....cheers